Saturday, April 16, 2011

To the morning people


Have been listening to a lot of "Tool" since morning.Had never listened to them much before.I remember Niloy Da playing it in his studio while he inked me.
The tattoo has finally started to form scabs.Hoping the colour doesn't fade much.
Its the last weekend before school starts.Not really feeling anything distinct about that.Just anticipation.A mild sense of anticipation.And very numb.
Things are better at home.I think I'll paint today.
Hoping to finish "Nausea" by the end of the weekend.
Yesterday,was the Bengali New Year actually.So that has left me healthier and richer.And a little bit more happier thanks to all my little cousins.Kids are so adorable.
I always thought Norah Jones had the most colourless and depressing music videos,never liked jazz either,so I was always automatically put off by any of her work.I remember the first time I watched the video for "Come Away With Me" on TV,and I absolutely hated it.It grew on me later,though.Unlike her other songs.I did not understand the omnipresent melancholic strain in her music and hence,it irked me.Well,I can proudly say I don't feel that way anymore.She has a powerful voice.An emotive powerful voice.
As,for the movie.I liked the subplots better than what was supposed to be the main plot of the movie.Nothing too profound.And though I haven't watched anything else by him yet,somehow it felt like it was tailor-made to cater to the Hollywood mainstream.IMHO.
And yes,going to attend:
Later.
*Aenema-Tool* \\nn//,

No comments:

Post a Comment