Friday, April 15, 2011

I needed to get the hell out.


Something incredible and everyday happened.It rained.
I was lying facefront on my bed in that drifting place between sleep and wakefulness looking blankly out my window at the flailing clouds for only God knows how long.And then the gust of wind brought the first drops of rain,and drenched the house across from me completely in the span of a few minutes.Like a tempestuous frenzied painter in his moment of inspiration,splashes after splashes,after splashes,I watched the rain engulf the whole building.Watched it with a sense of immense satisfaction,as there remained no spot dry on its body anymore.As the rain embraced everything it touched.Felt happy.
Rolled over onto my back.Put my earphones on and listened to another marathon of Kasabian and random indie songs.My mp3 player is now filled with all sorts of lesser known indie/alternative songs.They have wiped out every bit of hard rock there ever was.Or anything else,for that matter.
Suppose you were made to pick between a bowl of ice-cream sundae and an assortment of chocolates,what would you pick?I would pick ice-cream,anyday.The best cure for the blues.
So here's to Summer-Try and cramp my style. xD
Because you have to be optimistic ..till the storms come.And come,they will.There is nothing like a good gust of cold Summer wind.
*Underdog-Kasabian*

No comments:

Post a Comment