Monday, April 25, 2011

The Button-Delete




You Are Blessed



You believe that everyone should be given space to do their own thing. You certainly need it!

You have no desire to lead or follow. Anyone is welcome to join you on your journey for a while.



You are shy at first but talkative with people you know extremely well. You open up over time.

You are naturally quite spiritual. You see the bigger picture and where you fit in.





I am currently obsessed with new addition to the sidebar.Some song.Needless to say,I spent most of yesterday listening to psychedelia online.Watched Page 3,that rounded off the movie marathon.And lookie,I am going to start studying.After I finish with Moravia.Allen did little to pretend to be in-between because I encountered the word "existential" in every other page.So I abandoned the book after a couple of short stories.And I have a terrible cold. =/ Red nose and everything.
More poetry,later.
Cold WInd <3 xoxo
Life is such a string of co-incidences sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment