Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Finite Incantatem

Yes.All the spells have died.
The new class is little more than a cement box.Its like we are contesting for MTV Crunch,which by the way,is the lamest show I have set eyes on,ever.
Also,now everybody knows how my tattoo looks like and yet nobody really knows what it is.90% of them anyway.Wooot.
News on that.Surprisingly,I happen to posess the more adaptable kind of skin,so it has almost completely healed already.
Ah.And the Psychology teacher appears to have finished an entire chapter on our first day back.You know,minus the fact that none of us carried any books today on ocassion of it being a half..err.. no,a quarter day.
That.And I was sentimentally down in the pits last night.The sort when I want to throw away my cellphone.I made do,though.I didn't go to PIT.
I sort of really wanted to.Whatever.Its prolly a good thing I didn't.
I read mechanical.Don't I?I will,now on.Now,that school is on again.It has that sort of an effect,if it doesn't make me all out rebellious.And since,I am not going to give myself much of a chance to be that rebel this session.I am just going to go mechanical.And walk like a martian.
Plus,the last blog was conceived more out of boredom,than anything really.There was much too much time on my hands.And yeah,for the ocassional venting to the online equivalent of a shrink.
Sad.But its also time for me to start to end my personal online movie marathon.Gee.
So thats probably it for now.Layter.

No comments:

Post a Comment