Saturday, April 30, 2011

Inspired [From "Nausea"]

The TV keeps singing a tune I don't remember.I was watching it just a split second ago.Watching.Assimiliating.But now I don't remember.There are two men inside it.Hurling abuses at each other and choking up on their own spit.
But why?
I look around.I am inside a room.A 'room',they call it.Funny word.It is painted and fairly large.Would have been airy but the windows are all shut.The paint is peeling off with age.Everyday,a little bit of colour picks up its shine and walks away,it seems.To find its brethren among someplace more vibrant.
I no longer know why I have my senses.I receive information unable to process them.Unable to make any sense of them.The information keeps getting clogged.Piling up like dead bodies in a red-tape area.
Everything is going to make sense in a while again.For the moment,I'll just have to fight off the meaninglessness of my existence.Of your existence.In a moment,I'll have words wanting to escape my throat like hurricanes,I'll have a thousand things to say,a hundred to do.Enthusiasm to assimilate and process incoming information.
In a moment,I'll go back to living the life you've created for me.


Ooh.And I've found out what I want to do after having come of age.I want to go Bungee Jumping.I actually,would like to skydive.But I'm guessing Bungee Jumping would be a good start. =] Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment