Sunday, April 17, 2011

Panic

Panic.I am seized by panic.I think I'm scared.Every year the day before the school is to start for a new session I am usually having waking nightmares about the most harmless of things.And even though I'm willing to give living beings the benefit of doubt,I cannot say the same for situations.Situations,we cannot manipulate.Them,we cannot control.However much we might think we can.
So,well,err I am all panicky.And all the nerves are pretty jumpy and taut.The day has been going well so far which accounts for why I haven't snapped at anybody yet.
I'd normally talk to a few friends in hopes of being calmed down in such situations.But I haven't yet,because this kind of mood also has its added sarcasm.The kind that is hurtful.So I am restraining myself until I can get the sadist witch out.
Ink=Scabs=Ink
Funny,eh?And insightful.Learnt it the hard way.
I haven't thankfully ruined my tattoo or anything,just a little bit of the ink inside is gone. :[
Hoping the ink comes back deeper now,somehow.Whoever thought getting the tattoo done was the hardest part,clearly had no idea.
Clean your shoes.Organise the uniform.
Ugh.
Painted yesterday.The girl has green hair. xD We're all tree-huggers,yo!
And there's a song for every mood,isn't there?
*Panic Switch-Silversun Pickups* Though,this particular song just makes me go more paranoid.

1 comment:

  1. for once,i had the same feeling....the texting helped.....in its own way...thanks..

    ReplyDelete