Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Water

Downward spiral over and everything.Its time to begin work.And try to have some fun with this.And whatever school time I have left.
So ehh,the summer holidays are on.And so are the extra classes.History extra classes.
And I'm late every frikken day.Always,always arriving after the teacher,who is late herself.
And I wake up early anyway.And still,I'm late.Also,I live like 15 minutes away from school.So hah!
My classmates are probably the most ridiculously,religiously studious batch the school has seen in quite a while.I mean- 1.Almost every student that has History for a subject shows up.2.They don't just all show up,they're also in time.All of them are well settled in before the teacher arrives.3.They agree to wear the school uniform.
What is wrong with you bunch?Its our last Summer holidays in school!At least respect that and be late.You can study like robots all year.
Anyway,enough on that.I am,though,so turning up before any of the robos show up the next day.I am not usually late.I am never usually late.So,that's a touchy issue :P
Plans .. Plans .. Plans..
These can turn out to be the last plans I make with these people.So,I am going all out on extroversion and meeting everybody.And you know what?Its fun.Its always fun to not exist in select hordes.So that.
Watch movies.Go visit the riverside,take the camera out.Lunch.Coffee.And everything in between.Anything really,that spells fun.
So a gala summer beginning is on the line,of course I'll have to sober up by mid-summer and start constructing myself into one of the robots.But eh,it is XII.So worth it.
The Sleeper chapter is over.Pity pity.
And I am going to write a bit of fiction and see if I can get published.
Now,I am hungry.So later.
Summer,thy name is exhaustion.And sleep.
*Yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment