Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'd like it to rain

Monsoon's pretty early this year.Its been raining off and on almost every week now.And I still haven't tired myself of the rain yet.Somehow I just want it to rain and rain and rain and flood,maybe.But that would mean being stuck at home,which would pretty much suck.Also,I'm not really all that sadistic.So I wouldn't want to be responsible for all the homeless people that would die[maybe] if that happened.Its like that Raghav song- "Winter in my mind".
Its irritating when you don't enjoy shoutfests and the person you live with just wants to provoke you into participating in one.I like my peace,okay?And conversation solves everything anyway.There's only so much drama I can take. -_-
So.Well.I watched this-
Because I'd wanted to for the longest time.And I felt miserable.Miserable,because just existing within the confines of mainstream society felt criminal to me,after I was done watching the movie.
Like that was enough to start seeing myself in a despicable light.
Idk.It just felt like plain shit.Y'kn.
Had the sisters over.Lunched out.Coffee'd in.Its nice to retain old friends.Who know your roots.And hold on.When it takes nothing to let go.
I am going to be reading fantasy fiction now.Since,I cannot will myself to even open any novel that requires basic thinking capabilities or that of retrospection.I will read me some Edward Cullen clone saga and deaden my brain to sleep.Because it is momentously sleep-deprived.And has my nerves playing pingpong.
The photography skills need to be brushed up.Also I need need to start studying.Majorly need to.
And I think I'm going to watch Ragini MMS in the theatres next week.Lets hope it really is a threesome.Threesomes are supposed to be fun.
Tomorrow,the election results come out.A Rightist Bengal.Shoot me somebody.Shoot me already.You'll be doing the world a favour.They will garland you.In my head.
MG did a blink-and-miss today.Which is why my post is in red.Because I am paranoid with details.And she was wearing red.That is so lame.Nevertheless.I wish we also had Soc extra classes.The nutjob upstairs knows we'll need it,soon.
And well,coming to nutjob,I found this blog-
Yes,I'm in constant search to comfort myself into feeling 'normal'.So.Read--
http://theenigmashideout.blogspot.com/ & http://infracaninophile.wordpress.com/
Its the same guy.Whatever.Toodles.I think I'll cook myself some noodles.No,for real. O.O Bye.


Err.Its probably a her.Um.Okay.Yes.That's it.
And maybe they're not the same person.I am starting to feel like a retard. -_- Whatever.Both are worth checking out.

1 comment: