Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weird things have been happening.
First,there are those bizarre early morning dreams.Now,there are downright clear references.This can't all be co-incidental.And I am speaking like a freakshow.
The magazine outs tomorrow.I had the most embarrassing conversation ever.More on that,later.The job's still on.I was having doubts,but that is safe and sound.'Castle' is back on.I'd missed them both.The Beckett-Castle fights.I'm petting cats that showed up in my garage one fine day.They are adorable.Although,I have something to say to people that are cruel towards animals-PETA is not dead.So BEWARE,you sadistic-sorry-excuses-for-humans.
And that shall be all for now.
I've started studying too.Oh thank you God.
=] And I'm forgetful so I know I'm missing something crucial here,but ah well you can only remember so much.Latzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment