Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 8 - amortentia

8. What would Amortentia make you smell?
Amortentia..
"Amortentia doesn't create actual love, of course. That's impossible. But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession."
I wish I could brew some right now.
Amortentia would make me smell the wet earth after a rainshower,it would make me smell a brewing storm itself.. the distinctive scent that is carried in the stormy wind.It would smell of books.And a lingering perfume of wild flowers mixed with everyday perspiration.Of coffee.And vanilla.Cooked cardamom seeds.Freshly shampooed hair.
Anya Marina - Whatever You Like (T.I. Cover)

Powered by mp3skull.com
So much of Pottermania is getting to my head,think I'll maybe bring out those books and set to reading them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment