Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ehhhm.

Hahaha.
You know that song by *Vengaboyz-Boom Boom Boom*?Well,so I went to this cafe a few hours back and the ground floor was pretty empty.There was only one other table occupied when we went in,with two 30-something aged men.So well,one among the two was quite the singer-at-heart and he would hum along joyfully with every song that played on the speakers.So when,this particular song came on,it turned out that he didn't know the lyrics,and couldn't quite keep pace with the song to understand what was being said.. not that he cared two hoots.He just went along and kept singing at regular intervals during the song - "You are my molecule". Do you buy that?He did.He really did.The other fellow was going pink all over meanwhile.Hila-freaking-rious.
Anyway.I watched POTC4 today and whoever thinks it sucked doesn't know a thing about the series.I think,after the first this probably ties it with "Dead Man's Chest" for me.There really wasn't enough 3D to revel in,though.And I was almost ready to give up on my love for all things non-sissy vampyr,when all those mermaids came floating up on Whitecap Bay.Hereby,swearing to self to read up every bit of literature I can get my hands upon,concerning merlore.
Favourite POTC4 moment #1-

[will add more when they begin to show online]
The Second Best,aye.
Captt.Jack Sparrow is the only Disney creation that I really wholeheartedly like.
And I much fancied Elizabeth Swann with Sparrow.But if not Keira,well then who better than Cruz?Because only Cruz could have played this one.Blackbeard,however,could have been much scarier.
Now,pass meh that rum,ye bloody swine.

No comments:

Post a Comment