Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You taste like whiskey.

When Lady Gaga makes complete sense,you know she really means it.
Now Playing - *You & I* on Loop. =)
Notice how I've just been growing happier everyday?
No.I do not care that I suck at relationships.Or that my exams are here or anything of that sort.Or that that wretched lady changed my state's name. o_O You just fuelled communal hatred,you ignorant thing.You gave them a valid reason too.
None of that is even remotely beginning to bother me.School is finally coming to an end.And I couldn't be more enthusiastic.Or happy about that.
I had actually talked myself into missing it,which I will still ..I suppose.But yay!!
This was just long overdue.I can't wait to rid myself of that uniform and that orthodoxy,the stupid stupid rules and I could carry on..
Two more months.
Also.I just feel festive.The October rituals are around the corner.
You know you have friends when a bunch of people just randomly show up outside your class,when you're having a class,to call you to tell you that they've made plans and you're in everyone of them.And there's no way you're getting out of them without harm done.
My people. ^




Um.Also.Just been wondering.It must feel really kinky to do a teacher,nah?I mean from the teacher's man/woman's perspective.Lol.Crazy thought,I know.

=P g'bye.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the random cartoons that suddenly cropped up on your page! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.Metaphorically..I'm on a hardcore happy pill right now xD Ty.

    ReplyDelete