Thursday, August 11, 2011

Penny Lane.

I've been listening to The Who since I woke up.
Its been raining since I woke up.
The world is a sad place.But sad is better than pretend-happy.Sad is countless times better.

I am having a monologue here.Feel free to leave if this irritates you.


What's the point of anymore networking sites?They should just stop already.Google Plus?Yes right.

I'm on the brink of a new relationship.I think.I don't think I would mind.

I wish I am less screwed up in college.And that its fun.I have a feeling it will be.
I also wish I was either young or old enough.

Simon and Garfunkel IS poetry.
I'll leave now.I wrote a poem too.After ages.Today should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. o.X yeah.i'm gonna go with cheesy and make it an initiation to adulthood thingie on my 18th.and i'm born in Nov. :P

    ReplyDelete