Monday, August 29, 2011

Eh.Yaaawn.


I've been shopping everyday.Its something you do when you're a Calcuttan and Durga Puja is just a few days away.Its actually almost 35 days or so away,but that before is another Bengali sentiment.
Sometimes I think we're a crazy city.Its like the entire population is comprised of a bunch of whimsical infants excited over a new toy they can chew on.And for all that show of being intellectual,we really don't have a hold over our emotions.They overrule us at every junction.The intellectual is a sham.We are dreamy lost idealists & it is all eat-pray-love for us.Another secret?You know how you have these people always complaining about how our city needs no concrete reason to officially shut down?How frequently holidays are declared in the state over minor socio-political issues?Yes well,for all the hue and cry.The general populace really does not mind.
The traffic is unbelievable.
My feet have given up on me so I'm gladly skipping school tomorrow.Yes,again.But my eyes are still functioning somewhat,so I shall watch a movie now.
Feminist literature screws with your head.Don't ever read that-Ramadan was on,this long.. tell me you know what this is- if you don't,you're missing out.

2 comments: