Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reducto.

Yes I am keeping Harry Potter alive!Forever and ever and ever.Harry Potter has been my Heidi or Noddy or whatever fantasy fiction you read back then.Yes,Big Ears was cute.But only that.And Heidi was just plain bo-ring.I never got the whole point. -_-- Deal.


I missed the season finale of HIMYM.Can you believe that?Pathetic.And it doesn't look like 90210 is making a return to the box anymore.Plus,I don't get HBO anymore.Yes,I still live in cable TV era.And it just plain sucks because everything I ever watched in TV is gone now.No Vh1.No World Movies.No HBO=No True Blood.Huh.
Zee Cafe's all I got.That new show above is
hi-la-ri-ous!Its actually funny.Without trying too hard.

Breaking my back just to know your name
Seventeen tracks and I've had it with this game

I'm breaking my back just to know your name
But heaven ain't close in a place like this
Anything goes but don't blink you might miss
Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this
I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight
Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moonlight


Yes.Yes.We all love ourselves some Killers.I was rewatching my *The OC* Dvd's.. and everytime.. its just nostalgic.Middle School was prolly one of the best times of my life yet.It was just rash and carefree and breaking out.Without having to think about the future.Or consequences.Or any of that.Feel like vandalising?Vandalise.Feel like screaming randomly?Scream.Those days.. ahh.
But seriously,why did Marissa Cooper have to die???The first season is love.The first episode is lust.Ryan Atwood. *siggggghhh*
Anyway.The pictures will have to wait.I forgot about the whole my-computer--got-screwed part.
I've been thinking about the next tattoo.The barcode is still in consideration.'Carpe Diem' would be too cliched.An owl in colour on my arm to maybe cover up my scars feels like a good idea.So does this-

Something more feminine would be nice.But I just can't have a butterfly or an angel stamped on me for life just for the sake of that.
And now,I'm just going to rewatch-


Almost Famous

and Shutter Island and other random stuff
until I can watch that v

PS.Grandaddy is great. :-)
Peace and Love.

1 comment: