Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello,hurricane!

^Did that sound chirpy?Because it was supposed to.And hurricane,btw,is the blog.
How long has it been?Because it felt like ages.And damn,I've missed you.
I don't know.I haven't had time.And there's so much that's been happening.And I'm really starting to change again.Into this different person.That always happens.In pre-school I was this.Then I morphed.In middle school,I morphed again.Idk.Its not as simple as growing up.And no,I do not mean to say growing up is easy at all.But its like ..well.. for lack of a better object.. a wand... where I am the wand.. and as the years go by,the wand's core changes.The make and everything else remains untouched.But the core changes.That's kind of how I am.
I'll add pictures,of course.Soon.My exams are in something around two weeks.I don't know shit.I wasn't supposed to be this worse off.Except I am and well.. *There's no solution-Sum 41* .. is a kickass song...and not for nothing.
Its been raining here in Kolkata a lot.Like a LOT.Yes,a whole lot.
The rain ALWAYS makes me blue.Without fail.There's just something about the rain that makes you want to retreat from the crowd and just well.. sulk.The upside is.. I have too much on my hands now to even find time to do that.The downside is.. the sulking works wonders to my literary skills.And let's just say.. that I think I've lost the whole poetic temperament.For quite some time now.I just cannot write. :/
Also.The whole renegade lecturer idea I'd conjured in my mind to entertain myself was an epic fail.Messed up adults are bad news.As per rule.
Read The Sea of Poppies,The Female Eunuch.I am reading 1984 now.I have the Second Sex by Beauvoir lined up.And Atlas Shrugged. -_- I can't not read all that until my exams are done,which just translates to - I am dumb and hence doomed.Oh God.Divine Intervention?Please.Please.
And I want to watch Blank City really bad!Add the frikken links already.
So..well.. What's been up?Movies.Lots and lots of.Meeting new people.Feedback on the story.Scavenger Hunt.New laptop.Err.I'm convinced I am forgetting the important stuff.But ah well.As I remember..
Lay-ter.I'm going to go listen to Grandaddy now.That's a band. =P Just incase.
Oh yes.The debate.I'll post my take on that later.But the more I attend these civil society do's.. the more the contradictions seem to stick out infront of my eyes like rainbow popsicles amidst a river of cola lollies.[can't believe I just wrote that].. But yes.I'd rather write fiction and be escapist,anyday.I just do not understand the world.And why people are so hellbent on making it well.. hell. :/
Really done this time.Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment