Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Storyteller Woes

I haven't felt numb in so long that its almost wonderful.As in,literally,eliciting wonder.Is numb a happy feeling?I do not know.
I wish I had a photograph or a verse to express my otherwise inability to express what I want to.But disappointingly,this is all that will have to do.
Somebody accused me of being arrogant recently for being largely nonreactive to others' feelings.I shall like to point out that that my lack of an appropriate level of social skills is not a style statement to go with my derangement.Its a deficiency.
May you now rest in peace.

5 comments:

  1. I know this was not meant to be funny, but the last second line cracked me up :P
    Bad PJ, but maybe you should revisit your tweens and listen to LP's Numb :P

    (Sorry, sorry I'll throw my self out of here, and not comment again until I have something appropriate.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiit, I got one. If you're feeling inarticulate, you should, like, watch,like, keeping up with the, like, kardashians. It always helps restore confidence, and there's the danger of thinking you're Winston Churchill after watching it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really??You prescribe Keeping Up With The Kardashians as remedy to my lack of social skills?What?! :P And yeah.Been listening to lots of that lately,anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.
    Cute post.

    And numb, btw is the absence of feeling.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D And numb,is not.For me,a lack of feeling would be indifference & feeling too much,would be numb.
    Sincerely,
    Weird.
    :P

    ReplyDelete