Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Reconciliation

There is just something about exaggeration,full-blown and CAPS LOCK that makes me want to pull my covers up & hide.
Drama hunts me out anyway.
Its not like I dislike 'loud'.I'd rather if things were effortless.And people didn't force in that extra unrequired bit.That personally spoils it for me.


^ I'd be damned if that even made sense to me.Sometimes,I just like to ramble.As much in writing as in speech.More,in writing,I think.
I'd talk to the wall.But in my new room they're just too far apart for it to feel comfortable to have a conversation with them.So I refrain from attempting any such thing altogether.Yes I do.


And.. I could actually go on with this crap for a hundred or so words more.Then,it'd repulse me.Only then.And since I don't want that to happen.I shall stop starting now.

Okay.Ready.
I think if I ever was to open another blog,it'd be a music blog.And I'd consider wannabe-music-critic as a career choice too,if there was even the minutest scope of that in India.Goddamnit.Maybe I could try anyway,once I got a job that paid. o_O Eh?

Don't think I had anything specific to say.Except for this song-



So you could listen to it when you felt like your heart was breaking & know that the girl singing this probably had hers broken a million times as much.Just one of those songs that make you realise what the singer really meant to convey.What music can be when its not tailor-made for mass consumption.Don't get me wrong,heartbreak sells too.But she definitely didn't have the business agenda in mind when she wrote the song.
I could have cried the first time I heard this.Needless to say,her tattoos are it. =)
Enjoy.

PS.I gifted myself an Albert Camus as a pat-on-the-back for the second article being published.And then,found out he wrote absurdist. *peeep* :/ Totally getting screwed over again. *easily affected*

No comments:

Post a Comment