Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mountain Dew + Polo

                                                              The lone wolf.

Isn't it so much more fun when something you expect to be a disaster actually turns out to be enjoyable?Yes yes.SO much more fun.

I love how I can headbang like a maniac to screamo.I like the whole motion of just letting the head go physically.Feels good.
Headbanging is cool.Its sad how you find so few females headbanging in a rock concert. -_________- Just kind of sad.I,for one,like it.Its appreciation for the musician.
So,I'm still pretty much listening to whatever screamo cover I can scour out from Youtube.I am getting back to life.Sad indie songs--->Fun screamo covers is a good transition to make.Yesh.

I met priyankaa.blogspot.com .Maybe if I'd known that before,there would have been a conversation to boast of.I didn't.I do now.Eh.Who are you fooling?Facebook has given birth to an entire generation of stalkers.Err.No,haven't stalked YOU yet.


Dark Chocolate is the shit.The good shit.Surely,I must have mentioned that before.No?Bow down.


Enheewayh.There-

there she was                        trapped in silk
her face                                  a plastered mask
there she was                        in a corner by herself
in a corner                              all by herself
she was,                                  and not
absent,yet                              there she was
and the laughter bounced off every wall
as the spirit,fluid did flow
she cocked her eyelids permitting a blink
and nursed her own with every sip,slow
and as insobriety loosened the glossal knots cemented to the roof of your gum
letting all you held within fall off revealing itself
she watched you with her patient eyes
waiting,askance
would you ever truly recognise yourself?
so there she was
by a corner
make no mistake she saw your soul
in a corner
all by yourself
as you wished you were.
she was.


And Goodnight! There's another party tomorrow.Yay.Holidays <3

No comments:

Post a Comment