Friday, May 18, 2012

Uh.


  • Shit scared about college. When all the toppers in the class are worried.. you just know there's good reason for you to be too.
  • WTF is wrong with you, CBSE? Just get them out already. I'd rather know than not know. Always. Not knowing kills me.
  • I might be onto something grown-up except I don't really know how to be grown up. And its not like I can say that I'll learn over the end of this year. I know I will not.
  • I need a lot of cash to snuff my materialistic dreams and make me feel alright.
  • All that bullcrap non-smokers give to smokers.Let me get this clear.I hear a lot of excuses doing the rounds.There is no way anybody can get addicted to smoking dry  cigarettes.Nuh-uh.If you know somebody offering that as their 'why' they're either completely pathetic with their lack of self-esteem or have nil willpower. And that is that. There really is no two ways about that.                  -________-

3 comments:

  1. Good grief! You're worried about obsessing over something that is not in your hands when you can be having fun in your HOLIDAYS!! (Trust me, they're very very VERY precious. I got two weeks off after a year of 6 days a week college. And that is all.) I'm sure you'll do well! I remember you telling me your exams went well! So er. yeah.. party!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo. See there are only so many colleges I can picture myself at. They're admitting already. And the number of seats. I am amazed I had no clue that our country was suffering from such a dearth of colleges. I just had no clue. And no prior announcements? Who even does that? So you wake up one day and BAM? :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Well, with your awesome grades I'm sure you'll get in at one of those places, yeah? :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete