Sunday, April 29, 2012

Heat Rashes.

I feel like a bad person right now. And I feel surprisingly calm at having reached that realisation. Dexter calm.
I am cruel. And hurtful. I lie. And manipulate. And after having said that, I don't see anything wrong with me. I am not sorry. Not one inch.
I am not even in a bad place either. Recovering from a really bad head-ache, but that's about it. So that's all I had to record I guess. This would be one of my twilight moments. And I mean nothing associated with the lame merchandise. Or dying. So get gone now. Off you go.

And obviously like most great things, Wye Oak too is little known. No wonder.

I still keep my baby teeth
In the bedside table with my jewelry
You still sleep in the bed with me,
My jewelry, and my baby teeth
-Civillain,Wye Oak.

No comments:

Post a Comment