Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cranking It Up







This is my earthquake song.
Not trying to trivialise the whole climactic situation around the world. A tsunami in the Bay of Bengal and Calcuttans or *khik* Paschimbongans(?) are as good as more than six feet under. But here it is. So crank it up,motherfucker.


And YAY (x infinity)
But that deserves a post and more on it,later. Right now I am rather preoccupied with real people really living it up like its the last day of their lives.

And oh oh. Beer+Vodka+Rum ... and still sober? 3 months of being a sage. Then this. What does a girl have to do to get drunk around here HUH? I am going to hit you with an answer when I return from my monthlong joyride.

Waking up with a cathartic nightmare has never been more fun.

=) \Being Alive/ This is why I didn't kill myself all that time I felt suicidal at 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment