Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lilith

Lilith
*hoot*
=]
Finally done.
I drew that.The artist reworked it.But I drew that.
Custom ink is simply put.. r.a.d .
So there's a little bit of everything.
The same doodle can be found in my copies,on my school desk.. Lilith wasn't born in a day. :P
Here's why I decided on the owl.And stuck to it.
But for me,she stands more for experience.And observance.And the wisdom she gains from her experiences.
All my tattoos end up having strong Celtic/Druid connections.
I left out "Solus Ipse". Truth be told, I do get affected by my external surroundings sometimes. So nothing that I will regret later.
So Lilith's perched on her branch of transience. 'Memento Mori' being Latin for -Remember Your Mortality- And I couldn't leave the headphones out.Just couldn't.Music's always been the language I communicate in best.
And her eyes are blue.From all the events she's witnessed.She's absorbed a little bit of the grief and melancholy she's seen herself.
3x3 inches of skin to remind me that everything really turns into dust someday.Perhaps,my last ink.
It covered up a little bit off my self injury.
Now,its a beautiful scar.
Yay babaay. x]
Happy 2012
To a life where my tattoos are my only commitments.
I don't have a hangover. :/

*Knights Of Cydonia-The Killers*

Do you know why Lilith was banished from The Garden of Eve? Find out. ;]

1 comment:

  1. *whistles*

    *jaw drops and closes*

    *claps*

    *leaves at being embarrassed about not being able to make a choice of dinner at restaurants properly and there while younger people getting (awesomesauce) tattoos done*

    ReplyDelete