Friday, September 9, 2011

Unwelcome-


The Pierces - Sticks and Stones .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
Found new band to obsess over. ^ Funnily most of their songs are really violent.They sing about murder and betrayal in almost all their songs,in their chirpy saccharined voices.Talk about psychosis.Fun stuff.



The practicals got over today.They went o-kay.The exams officially start from Monday.With Soc for me.And I do not remember opening the book.Ever.
I'm nothing short of genius sometimes.Huh.


Also since the exams are here now.I seem to have found my creative writing abilities again.Thank thank you God.


Example-
trees grow
birds chirp
kids play
the news quotes
a mammoth figure dead
off a bad incident
the ice-cream man
with his magic truck
drowns out the sound
and eyes you with a grin
holding a lolly out
trees grow
birds chirp
humans decay
I will not lie to myself into believeing that that was about the Delhi blasts.It is getting increasingly disturbing now though.I was flipping through the channels on TV when I happened to come across this news channel among the dozens which were covering the story.So there was this guy representating the Indian Intelligentsia who kept on saying how they'd been tracking the suspects and the entire history of their whereabouts and how they were completely in the know.I wonder if he knows what failed him.What about the most base question?Why didn't they take any steps to avoid such a thing from happening?Are we supposed to praise you now seeing as how you are so informed?It sure seemed like he wouldn't mind any.He sounded like he was gloating.


On a brighter note,if you're not affected you're doing good.And I know this because I've finally started with Psychology.Cultivating blase is one of the most integral survival techniques ever and it is of utmost importance for the proper functioning of society.[Seriously,sometimes it feels like society is the foundation stone for every ill.] Its a defence mechanism for preserving your sanity.And if you haven't developed a well working blase,then you're a little bit of a psychological misfit.Because it should be present in necessary amounts in every normal individual.

Now go figure who is to blame.

-___- Also.Found Eat.Pray.Love overrated.
My Eat.Pray.Love would be better.And it wouldn't even be Eat.Pray.Love.
It'd be something like Travel.See.Learn. or Idk.Just better.I really hope the book is better because I know I am going to read it.The movie could only hold an appeal for extremely sedentary frustrated people who've lost all ambition or willpower.I know I haven't.It could have been made so much better!Ketut was adorable,though.And they managed to make Javier look old =(


New thing I'm a leetle bit hooked on even though they're practically a rip-off from Gossip Girls & I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Pretty Little Liars.

Great Weekend everybody.

PS.I have no clue why I'm feeling so optimistic.Except atleast you have something decided to do during the exams,eh?That's a thing worth looking forwards to.Later.

2 comments:

  1. O.o

    I've been obsessing over The Pierces too! Courtesy PLL, which, also, I'm following (random bout of joblessness going on) ALL the best for your exams! I know you'll rock 'em! ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song..that title track just will not get out of my head. xD sinister.and yea..well. :P okay would be nice.

    ReplyDelete