Monday, September 26, 2011

My Dear,Pizza.

So I took a trip to the bookstore & discovered that Paulo Coelho is out with his new book.
Somebody buy me that.


I was out before,the first hour since I'd woken up,had completed itself entirely.Thanks to the sister not having completed her shoppathon.How do people do that?I adore shopping.But I can never not like anything at all.Two trips around every mall & shopping centre through town should be enough to crack it?Right?Apparently not.

Tomorrow is a holiday thankfully.Because I barely just got back.And all I want to do is sink into my bed now,watch PLL and bite into that pizza.Happiness.

Inspite of all the hullaballoo,let me just say this.I am really proud of the fact that down here the film industry & the people have progressed enough to make a homosexual love-story a commercial success and nudity now too is just another aspect of a film in its entirety.Not a publicity stunt to raise eye-brows.Just life.
You have people who think movies inspire life,which is correct if you don't start to think of movies as utopic.Because really,where do you think moviemakers get their inspirations from?

PLL Time.Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment