Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh,do you believe that?

I don't know man.Everytime I think about schizophrenics I wonder if its not just another needless social construct.
There is so so much that needs to be suppressed and erased and obliterated in the name of protecting society.What society?Its just us.Don't you get it?So 1984.
Forgive my total I-don't-give-a-fuck babble.I have a hangover.
I managed to get home somehow yesterday,without losing any valuables at all.Yay!Atleast some things I am learning.Some things,I am definitely still behind at.
Drinking on an empty stomach is never a good idea,dumbasses.You lot,seriously.
There's an empty bottle of Old Monk stashed away in a hidden place.Shush.
I was supposed to bring one back sealed and full.But you're lucky I brought myself back home.
I don't even know what I am running from.Its a habit I can now break.There's nothing left to run from.
Which brings me to this.And I didn't even discover that.The sister did.WOW.
Oh.And my exams ended.And I'm supposed to go out again today.So by evening,I shall be alright.Please?Yes.
Enjoy.
Atleast when you're not a psychology student,you don't have to think of the shrink as a talking parrot. x_X

No comments:

Post a Comment