Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let the new era begin.



Yeaaaaaaaaa.Weird things have been happening like they always do.Geesh.
So,I almost lost my camera and the keys to my room.With everything else that went down.Blog,you deserve to be explained to & I'll do the needful later.
Just know that I am content because I got the closure I required.It didn't end happy.But things have a way of falling together just like they fall apart.
Lesson I need to learn- Let go.
I can never do that ^
I still haven't learnt how to.Every bit of negativity remains even if the people and the things go.
But the rainbows lie hidden everywhere.Behind the swarm of angry clouds.
So much crazy has been happening.Crazy is good.
Hated Delhi Belly.Will do a post on Shaitan.Anurag Kashyap is God.Giddens was a genius.
Oh.And guess what is even better than a Summer fling.. its a Monsoon fling. ;) So here's distracting myself from the buttercups to look onto the rain-drenched monsoon flowers.Life's been kind.
Picture time-

2 comments: