Friday, July 1, 2011

Communication is Key.


Or not?


Maybe not always.
Maybe not just when you need it to be.


Mood - Currently despairing and resigned.
How ironic.I feel resigned.Of all things.
Well I do.
And angry.And jealous.And hurt.And betrayed.And foolish.And desperate.And dejected.
I feel a funny mix of emotions.They compund into everything.And I feel nothing.I feel painfully blank.
I cannot feel.

I feel very "Ayo Technology'ish" .. only I am not listening to weird 50 Cent hip-hop now.
I'm listening to
v

Music - *Pulp*.They are a Brit alt punk rock band.
The frontie featured on the local tabloid.His hair-do looked attractive.

Well whatever.
So,a little explanation is required here I think.Moumita Gupta resigned.
And Sociology classes died a sudden death.And its all her fault that we're going to hate whoever comes in to replace her by default.
Yes,we are all being unreasonable and troublesome.But we are entitled that as teenagers.
Everything went down really filmy.There was a conspiracy call.There was a race to the airport.An announcement over the speakers.And more lies than you could count.
I think a little bit of the image has chipped away.And fallen off.To somewhere I will not be able to find it from just yet.
Inspite.
That was the best thing about school.
And I won't be attending as often anymore.I won't have any more tales to recount,to my future college friends about THE person that only ever inspired me.I will have to hang on preciously to the few that is there hoping..just hoping that time wouldn't snatch them away too.
Ah.Well.I am definitely getting the barcode inked now.In commemoration of something more than just what it stands for.

I am such a needle junkie. Nothing drug-related implied.
I am not going to dedicate any overtly-sentimental ode.Because,seriously,what's the point?
Because whatever it is is evading me now.

Mg,
Thank You.For being the one teacher worthy of being called a teacher in its most earnest and primal sense.And for being that one person I will always proudly remember.
=) Here's wishing you a happy and fulfilling life.

No comments:

Post a Comment