Saturday, June 23, 2012

We don't all get to be wise.

If we did, we would have a world of the wise. And wisdom would be another chipped rock in the dustpile. Or perhaps, even less.
Should have listened to my instinct. 
There really is nothing left for me to do right now, except admit defeat. Or hope. Which is worse.
I don't know which is worse. I know nothing really at the moment. 
My brain is overworked. And my body cannot deal with anymore anxiety.
I could not have imagined that I could fuck up this bad.
The truth is my ego is forbidding me to admit my naivete.
This is the most inferior I have ever felt. I can't even seem to get on with the mundane activities of daily life without doubting myself.
I need the next week to transpire as early as it possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment