Saturday, June 23, 2012

0_0

It is not my fault that your boyfriend/ex-boyfriend/friend-with-benefit/whatever the hell is showering more attention on me than he is on you.
Your blah blah blah is an ugly fuck.
Nice. But an ugly fuck, nevertheless.
I can safely say that I'd be risking my sanity if I have to go to an all-girls' anything after spending 14 long years in an all girls' school. And this is precisely the reason why.
Girls are pretty. [You are not] But they're just TOO MUCH DRAMA.
To be around, all the time.
I'm majorly fucked up and that's probably why I don't have normal reactions to events like most people do. And if you haven't become immune to people blabbering behind your back after having spent so so long at a girls' school, then what have you learnt, right?
I guess I was never programmed to care about hearsay. Well, more win for me. Sucker! =D

1 comment:

  1. Haha!
    //And if you haven't become immune to people blabbering behind your back after having spent so so long at a girls' school, then what have you learnt, right?

    So true!

    ReplyDelete