Monday, February 6, 2012

Convalescence




Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

So I am going to finally devote all my time to my 12th grade syllabus now. Hoping some college will forgive my condescension and actually take me in. And even though I have a bad case of writer's block .. lack of inspiration..yadaness.. I will try to come up with a Dicken's inspired short story. Which is a heavy task seeing how Great Expectations is my favouritest ever novel in this whole wide world. -_- And Gulzar saab editing is an overwhelming thought enough to wrap up my allovertheplace ego and find a place to quietly disappear to. 

PS.I really need to find a way to get rid of these mental shackles I have been subjecting myself to for some Godforsaken reason. 


Anyway,have a good one ya'll.Much love.

2 comments:

  1. So you're Female Proton now. And listen to new music. Brand New- Jesus Christ, if you haven't already. :]

    ReplyDelete