Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mundane

The 23rd Psalm
The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

I am not doing well.But I will not attempt to explain my condition in words.
The thing with language once you're acquainted with it is, you can manipulate it. And it starts to gather embellishments of its own. It lacks honesty.
I could really do with some honesty at this point.
I am yet to read The Bible. But the above, I hear of all the time pretty much, in some way or the other. And I love it. For no reason at all. Or perhaps,the vivid imagery. Yes, more likely so.
Also, I'm thinking I'll go into hibernation for sometime. Haven't done that in so long it ought to feel strange. I shall though, its about time.

Yes. Thats it. Keep well. Miss me. I guess.
Whatever.

Reading - Notes From Underground.
Last Watched - Sherlock Holmes -- A Game of Shadows
Listening to - SoKo 
And now.. taking a break. Ttyl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment