Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fuck This Shit

No, really.
I am bored. And tired.
And hypersocial at the moment.
Its like I am trying to talk to as many people as I can. Listen to all their stories.
But there is nothing new to listen to. And as soon as I start paying attention. I get bored again.
I am afraid I might turn into a hermit next. That is how high my mood curve has risen and stayed. For longer than it usually does.
Oh. And also I don't really think I appreciate all the affection coming my way.
All you've got to do to win people over, is lend them an ear.
The sadist too, must be asleep somewhere. Because the sobstories are no fun either.
Wow. I might have just described the beginning to Garden State and Fight Club. No shit.
0_0
Yesss. Its like I've drunk empty an ocean of espresso.
Fuck.This.Shit - I say.






(And lets get high)

No comments:

Post a Comment