Monday, November 28, 2011

Once broken, twice fixed.

>Now Playing - Bob Dylan Blues by Syd Barrett<

The broken clock
that sat so long
undisturbed,in a forlorn
corner of my room
in quiet slumber
as time passed
through its hands and away
has found a reason to breathe again
it lives again now,unperturbed
by the eternity of sleep
by that measured forever of rest it partook
unhassled by my questions and my puzzled face
its hands aren't chained to invisible shackles anymore
they move in rhythm with my breath and my soul
my spirit follows its movement,it knows
it smiles,it cries sometimes,wakes me up
but most of all,it keeps me informed
that the world we know is ticking by
so very fast into bottomless oblivion
disappearing into heavy nothingness
it envelops me in a warm embrace,like a cocoon
hiding me as I lay thinking
of everything it has to say
as the sounds it make
fills up my silence.



2 comments: